Our Home Fragrance Soy Candle Collection is handcrafted with pure soy wax, organic cotton or hemp wicks, essential oils and clean natural fragrance oil.
Our clean natural fragrance is free from over 128 common toxins found in the candle fragrance industry. We partner with a company that is true, transparent and ethical and we are proud to use their fragrance in our health and wellness candle collection for you and your family to enjoy!
Our Rosemary & Sage No. 17 Candle is a complex blend of natural herbs that is cooling, uplifting while having a base note of grounding wood. This one is sure to delight those who love nature, herbs, all things botanical. We love this one all year long in all the rooms for all the reasons.
Size- 8oz pour.
Notes of rosemary, sage, eucalyptus, and wood,
CANDLE BEST PRACTICES
1. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before first light.
2. On first light, let it burn until the wax melts all the way to the edge to prevent "tunneling" (usually takes between 1-2 hours depending on the size of the opening and number of wicks).
3. Re-center wick(s) after each burn when the wax is still melted.
4. Avoid burning candles in the path of vents, fans or drafts.
5. keep the wax pool clear of debris.
6. Let the candle completely cool before lighting again.
7. Don't leave the lid off of the candle when not burning (if it has a lid).
8. Don't burn any candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
9. Stop burning the candle when there is 1/2 inch of solid wax remaining at the bottom.
10. Use with caution and head all warnings when using.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL, not responsible for misuse.