Our Candle Club is an exclusive club for members to receive first picks of the "Candle of the Month" for 6 consecutive months!!!
Each candle is handcrafted in a generous 8oz metal tin!
Every month here at Pure&Free, I choose among over 50 different fragrance options in house to craft the "Candle of the Month" that is featured in store and online! Fragrance and color of tins will vary and will be a surprise every month!
Surprise aside, what you can always count on is that each of our clean burning soy candles are handcrafted with pure soy wax, organic cotton or hemp wicks, essential oils and clean natural fragrance oil. Our clean natural fragrance is free from over 128 common toxins found in the candle fragrance industry. We partner with a company that is true, transparent and ethical and we are proud to use their fragrance in our health and wellness candle collection for you and your family to enjoy!
When you become a member of the 6- month subscription Candle Club- you are automatically shipped one of our chosen candles of the month every 30 days after you sign up! You will also get a note of gratitude and a detailed description of the candle for that month including the fragrance notes and why it was chosen.
Be apart of our exclusive Candle Club and join in on all the FUN!
Make perfect gifts!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION- When you sign up for the Candle Club, the candles will be shipped to the address you input at checkout each month during your subscription. To change address after first month email us at firstname.lastname@example.org- first month of subscription will always be shipped to the address at checkout. Fragrance and color of metal tin is a surprise each month and up to Pure&Free, LLC. Customization is not available. You only pay for shipping once- whoop!
CANDLE BEST PRACTICES
1. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before first light.
2. On first light, let it burn until the wax melts all the way to the edge to prevent "tunneling" (usually takes between 1-2 hours depending on the size of the opening and number of wicks).
3. Re-center wick(s) after each burn when the wax is still melted.
4. Avoid burning candles in the path of vents, fans or drafts.
5. keep the wax pool clear of debris.
6. Let the candle completely cool before lighting again.
7. Don't leave the lid off of the candle when not burning (if it has a lid).
8. Don't burn any candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
9. Stop burning the candle when there is 1/2 inch of solid wax remaining at the bottom.
10. Use with caution and head all warnings when using.
**ALL SALES ARE FINAL, not responsible for misuse.